Friday, December 13, 2013

Morning Sex With Salman

One fine morning, while prachi was lying on her bed, she got a call from salman khan.
S- Hey prachi, how are u ? What are u doing ?
P- Hello salman, i'm fine..Just lying on bed..feeling lazy..
S- Ok. I am coming to your house in around 30 minutes..Please freshen up..I wanna offer u a movie..
P- (Excited..) A movie !! Sure salman, come to my place anytime !!
( Prachi then goes to the bathroom, cleans her pussy and gets ready for salman..After 30 minutes, salman arrives..)

S- oh prachi, u're looking gorgeous..
P- (Shy..) Thank you salman !!
S- I want to offer u a film..My brother arbaz is the director...So would u mind reading the srory ??
P- No salman..Lets read the story..
S- Not here, lets go to your bedroom...
P- Ok..
S- ( Looking at her ass and feeling his dick...kya mast gaand hai prachi ki...)

AT PRACHI'S BEDROOM

S- Ok prachi, lets begin to read the film story..
P- Ok salman......

( While prachi is reading salman looks at her boobs and imagines grabbing those sexy tight boobs...)

P- What are u looking salman ??
S- Prachi, actually i wanted to say that i have always wanted to fuck u..You are the sexiest woman i have ever seen..I have heard that gujaratis have a very good pussy which is very good to fuck...
P- Salman !!!! You are just my friend !! I never knew u had such a dirty mind !!! Ye kya bol rahe ho tum salman !!!
S- Kya karoon mai prachi !! Ab aur control nahi hota hai..I cant control my emotions........

( Saying that, salman graba prachi's boobs...)

P- Ahh !! Salman stop !!! mat karo aisa !!
S- nahi prachi, aaj to chodke hi rahunga !!
P- Salman !! mere nipples mat kaato...Dard hota hai.......

(Slowly prachi desai becomes horny and she starts to enjoy the sex......Salman gently opens her clothes...He kisses her underwear and opens them up...Then he sees prachi's hairy pussy which hadent been fucked ever !! She was a virgin !! )

S- Are u a virgin prachi ?? No one has fucked u ???
P- Yes salman..No one has fucked me....
S- Dont worry baby, i'll give u sexual pleasure..Katrina bhi pahele virgin thi...usko maina bahut choda aur fir maine use heroin banaya..Mai tumhe bhi bahut badi heroine banaunga...Katrina se bhi badi heroine banaunga !!!
P- Ohhh salman !! Thank you..and continue fucking me....

( Salman licks her pussy and then gently turns her around...He touches her ass and gently licks her assholes....Prachi begin to moan....
Salman fingers her asshole and licks it harder..Then he licks her pussy....Prachi screams loud !!)

P- ohh salman !! now put your dick into my mouth !!!

(Salam puts his dick into her mouth and she gives him a blow....Salman slowly moans while prachi is sucking his cock.....)

S- Aur jor se suck karo prachi !!!

(After the blowjob salman puts his dick into prachi's pussy....)

P- Salman !! Your cock is soo big !!
S- yes jaan !! I have fucked so many women...More than 100...My cock has also grown rapidly...
P- Fuck me baby !! Uhhhhh....she begins to talk softly......

(Salman begins fucking her...In and out his dick goes !!)

P--- yeah salman !! yeah !!! come on !!!! come on baby !!!!
S- yes prachi your pussy is so tight..I'm enjoying it !!!
(After long fuck...)

S- prachi darling, i'm going for an orgasm !!
P- Through your sperm in my ass hole and boobs....
S- Ok baby !! Uhhh !! Spers are flowing....There it goes to your ass...!! Now let me pour this white milk to your boobs !!!

( After sex...)

S- Listen prachi, now i think u will get my film !! Congratulations !!
P- Congratulate my pussy..Haha...Its all because of my pussy..
S- yeah..Your pussy is really entertaining..
P - hehe..Oh really :p ???
S- Ok i gotta go..
P- Ok salman ! Bye !!
S- Aur jaate jaate yeh kehna chahunga...Aaj tumhe chodke majja aagaya...

(Prachi gives a horny smile...)

No comments:

Post a Comment