Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fascinated With Hypnotism

I can remember my parents taking me to the circus when I was 5 years old, and although I loved the animals and high wire acts, I was fascinated by the Hypnotist. As I watched people on stage clucking like chickens and doing other silly things, I thought how cool it would be to be able to control other people. As I grew older, I was convinced by my parents and my siblings that hypnosis was nonsense and was all an act. Still though, I could fantasize.

The fascination continued through my twelfth birthday and actually helped me sexually. I would fantasize about hypnotizing my older sister Karen and having her strip, suck my cock, and then ride me like a bucking bronco. To say that I was oversexed at 12 was an understatement. I masturbated several times a day and whenever possible I would steal glances at my sister as she came out of the bathroom after a shower, or when she had her bikini on swimming.

I had an older brother as well as an older sister, but Jim was 4 years older and bullied me most of the time, so we didn’t get along at all, even though we had to share a bedroom. My sister was only a year older, and she had always treated me nice and we hardly fought at all.

When I turned 13, my parents decided to renovate our house so that I didn’t have to share a room with my older brother. Jim didn’t give any indication that he ever planned to move out on his own, so my parents must have figured that they needed to do something. Sometimes I wish they had booted him out, so I didn’t have to put up with his constant bullying. Just as an example of what I had to put up with; one night after I had fallen asleep, he approached my bed with an elastic band and a paper clip, and shot me in the nuts. Not a great way to be woken up, but as I screamed, he would yell “shut up Brian, I’m trying to sleep”. Naturally I would hear my father’s voice from down the hall, admonishing me to settle down and go to sleep.

We had a family meeting and our parents told us about the plans to renovate, and how things would work during construction. They wanted to get it done now, since the school year had finished and there would be less stress. Apparently construction would take a month, and one of Jim’s buddies arranged for him to stay at his house, until his new room was ready. Karen and I were told that we would have to share my room, and although she was more than a little miffed at losing her private space for a month, she agreed to the plan. My parents knew that she and I had always got along fine, so they had no concerns.


My worry with the plan was losing my masturbation space, and having to resist the temptation of Karen’s sexy body lying so close in a bed nearby. Jim was usually out a lot with his buddies, and I had lots of opportunities to jerk off, but Karen stayed in her room most of the time, and that would be a problem for me. It took all of us a full half day to empty Karen’s room, and when we finished, my room was pretty crowded, but there was nothing I could do about it. That evening, we were all worn out, so I headed to bed around ten and my sister followed about 15 minutes later. She had changed into her bed clothes in the bathroom, and as she turned out the light and slipped into bed, my mind began to wander.

“Are you asleep yet Brian”?

“No. I guess that I am a little wound up, due to all the changes. How about you”?

“Same here. I’m really tired, but don’t feel as if I can fall asleep”.

“Maybe I should hypnotize you and you would be out in an instant”.

“Very funny. I can’t believe that you still think about that after all these years”.

“Yah, I know that it’s probably not real, but I can have my fantasies, can’t I”?

“What fantasies”?

“They are kind of private and personal”.

“Okay, who is she”?

“What are you talking about”?

“Well, if you are like most boys you probably fantasize about some hot girl at school, and dream about hypnotizing her, so you can do stuff to her. So who is she”?

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, and that’s all I’m going to say”.

“Come on Brian. We can’t sleep, so what else is there to do but tell secrets”?

“I would sure like to hear your secrets. I bet they are really juicy”.

“You would probably be disappointed. Girls think differently from boys. Most boys have sex on the brain 24/7, but girls think a little more maturely”.

I was lying on my back as we talked and as soon as the word “sex” left Karen’s lips, my cock engorged and tented the blankets. I was about to turn over real fast so she wouldn’t notice, but decided to wait it out and maybe she would make a comment about it. Now my cock was throbbing and I could see that the blanket was moving. It would be so cool if she saw it and asked to see what was tenting the blankets. Then I came to my senses, so before I embarrassed my 14 year old sister into running out of the bedroom, I turned over on my side. When I did, I saw that she was already on her side looking at me.

“You just flipped over like your bed was on fire. Why did you do that”?

“No reason”.

“Brian, I saw the blankets moving and I know about erections, so it’s no big deal”.

“I didn’t want to embarrass you”.

“Why would I be embarrassed? I haven’t seen one before, but I have read about them on the internet”.

“Maybe I should hypnotize you into forgetting what you saw, so I don’t end up in trouble with mom and dad”.

“You actually think that I would tell mom and dad that I saw your erection? Actually I think it’s kind of cool, because now you have to tell me the name of the hot chick you were fantasizing about”.

My cock was throbbing so badly and it felt slimy, probably from the pre-cum caused by this conversation. As I squirmed around in bed trying to find a more comfortable position for my aching cock and balls, my sister got even more curious.

“Why are you squirming around so much? Is the girl so hot that you can’t lie still”?

“As a matter of fact she is really hot, and I wish I could hypnotize her, and then have her do whatever I asked”.

“Maybe I’ll wander down the hall and tell mom and dad that I can’t sleep because you are erect and squirming around. Or, you could tell me who she is”.

“Jesus Karen, don’t do anything stupid like that. Mom and dad will think that I’m a pervert”.

“Well then”?

“Promise me that you won’t get upset with me, if I tell you”.

“Sure I promise. Why would I be upset”?

“Because it’s you that I’m fantasizing about”.

“Are you serious? My little brother is getting erect thinking about me”?

“Yes. You are the hottest girl that I know, and now sleeping right near you is keeping me erect”.

“Shit Brian; you aren’t going to rape me in my sleep or anything, are you”?

“I would never do that to you Karen”.

I watched for Karen’s reaction to the conversation, and although I might have been mistaken, I thought I saw her hand move lower in the bed, near her crotch. The way the blankets shifted, I was fairly certain. I guess I had nothing to lose at this stage, so I decided to roll over on my back and let my erection throb in the blanket, to see how she would react. Although I was on my back, I still had my head turned towards her.

“That thing has a mind of its own, judging by the way it’s moving the blankets around”.

“I guess you would be totally freaked out if I got some relief for it, by masturbating”?

“It would be pretty weird, but I’ve never seen a guy do that, so it might be cool. I think that I would have to be hypnotized though, before I would have enough courage to agree to it”.

“I’ll hypnotize you. I’ve read all the stuff on the internet and I have been dying to try it out on somebody”.

“Go for it Brian, but don’t get your hopes up”.

I turned on my night light and then retrieved a medal and ribbon that I had won in baseball. As I approached her bed, I asked her to sit up and get ready to be put under. She could barely contain the laughter as I slowly swung the medal back and forth in front of her eyes. I used all the wording that I learned from the internet and I spoke slowly and softly, and when I told her that she was in a very deep sleep, she didn’t move or speak. I decided to see if she was playing around with me, so I suggested to her that it was extremely warm in here and she should stand up and remove all of her clothing.

Karen slowly rose from the bed and began disrobing. If she was pretending, she was going to be found out shortly since her top was now fully unbuttoned. When the top came off and hit the floor, two magnificent breasts were now staring me in the face. Then I watched as her hands reached inside the waistband of her pyjama bottoms and underwear, and dropped them to the floor.

My cock was throbbing so badly that I shot my cum load, when her pussy came into view. She couldn’t be pretending, because she was now totally naked and standing just inches from me and my cum soaked cock. I slipped my underwear off and to the floor, so we were now both naked.

“You feel like you are achy all over from moving today, so I think that you should lie down to have a massage to make your muscles feel better”.

Karen moved into the bed and onto her stomach, so I slowly crawled over her and straddled her ass. My cock was wedged against the crack of her ass, as I reached up to begin her massage. She never moved or flinched as my hands gently massaged her neck and shoulders and as they moved down to her shoulder blades, I slipped them to the side to massage the sides of her breasts. I kept my hands there long enough to see if she was going to jump, but she never moved. My hands worked their way down to her lower back and then on to her sides, over her hips and then back to her ass cheeks. I had to slide down to continue the massage and as my cock felt the friction of becoming unwedged from her ass crack, I shot another load of cum. Surely this would cause her to panic and toss me off the bed. No movement yet, even though her ass was covered in cum.

I was kneeling near her ankles, so I gently and slowly parted her legs, and then began massaging my semen into her ass cheeks. Then I moved my hands lower to her thighs, and after massaging up and down there for a few seconds, I slipped my hands to her inner thighs and then felt my first brush with pussy lips. Fuck me. My cock had already shot twice, and it was still hard as a rock; not too surprising, considering that I had felt my first pussy. My fingers ran slowly and lightly the length of this beautiful mound, until I detected a musky odour and then felt something wet near her pussy slit. I wondered if girls get pre-cum like boys do.

“Roll over gently and slowly so that the muscles on the front of your body can be massaged to relieve the aches”.

She rolled over and I made certain that her legs remained spread, so I had complete access to her pussy. I moved on to my side next to her and began to massage her breasts, and because I was getting braver, I took her nipples into my mouth and licked and sucked them, one after another. There was no reaction or movement except for a very slight moan, so I moved my free hand down her abdomen and soon it rested directly against her pussy. I parted the blond curly pussy hairs, and soon my fingers were slimy and wet. I used the moisture to get my fingers deeper into the inner folds of her pussy, and I noticed her first movement. I froze, but she didn’t do anything except moan a little and spread her legs further apart.

I got a finger deep inside Karen’s pussy, and I was about to blow another load. I didn’t want to shoot all over her again, so I withdrew my finger and grabbed my shaft to pinch it off, so I didn’t blow. When the sensation subsided, I went back to her pussy, but not with my fingers. I moved between her wide spread legs and got my face right into her crotch. My tongue flicked through her pussy hairs and then parted the lips, so that it went further into her folds. The smell and taste would be something that I would never forget, and I kept my tongue wagging deep inside her to enjoy the moment.

I thought I felt her hips rising off of the bed, but couldn’t be sure. I slowly withdrew my tongue from her pussy tunnel and licked the rest of her pussy from top to bottom. When my tongue hit a little bump near the top of her pussy slit (her clitoris, except that I didn’t know what that was, at the time) she moaned louder and her hips did rise off the bed this time for sure. I decided to stay with that spot, since it was getting a pretty good reaction, and as I sucked and licked, I felt juices running over my tongue and down my chin and I felt the pressure of her body pushing her pussy into my face. She must have cum, because her body sagged and there was no more moaning.

“Now that you have had your body massaged to relieve your muscle aches, you have to have your mouth and tongue massaged. Lie across the bed on your back and hang your head over the side. Open your mouth wide and prepare for your mouth massage”.

I watched in disbelief as she obeyed and just looking at that wide open mouth almost made me blow again. I pinched off my shaft again to keep from shooting, and then slowly inserted my cock over her lips and on to her tongue.

“To massage your mouth, you need to totally relax, suck gently and wag your tongue back and forth. Soon you will feel the special massage cream that is designed for your mouth”.

The first bit of suction and tongue wagging was the end of me. I began thrusting and shooting streams of cum into her mouth and down her throat. When I had completely unloaded in her mouth, I used my underwear to wipe any cum that was left on her lips and chin.

“You are now totally relaxed and your muscles, mouth and tongue feel wonderful. Now you need to put your pyjamas back on and slide into your bed”.

As soon as my sister’s head hit the pillow, I gave her further instructions.

“When I count backwards from three and tell you to wake up, you will turn on your side, close your eyes and then sleep peacefully until the morning. You will not remember anything that you did tonight, but you will start to feel amorous when you are around your brother Brian and you will find that you have an irresistible sexual attraction towards him”.

“3, 2, 1, and now wake up”.

Karen rolled on her side and went right to sleep. I was awake the entire night, both from the incredible sexual experience, as well as trying to figure out if hypnosis really worked on Karen, or if she had been pretending.

I must have finally dozed off about 7 a.m., but was shaken awake by Karen about 7:30.

“Shit Karen, I just got to sleep. Why are you waking me up”?

“I guess that I Just wanted some company. Aren’t you the grumpy one”?

“Sorry Karen, but I was awake most of the night and only got to sleep about a half hour ago”.

“I slept like a baby and felt great when I woke up. I do need to take a shower though, because I feel all sweaty and sticky. It must be from moving all that stuff in here yesterday”.

“Must be. I’m going to try and get some more sleep, so why don’t you hit the shower”.

Thinking about her naked body in that shower washing away all of my cum stains wasn’t going to allow me to go back to sleep, so I decided that I would just jerk off. Just as I peeled back the blanket and grabbed my cock, the door opened and Karen came back in claiming that she forgot to take clean clothes with her. If she saw anything, she didn’t let on because she got her clothes and headed back to the shower.

It was at the moment of ejaculation that it occurred to me that I may not have to masturbate so much anymore. It seemed pretty certain that my hypnosis had worked on Karen, so I could do anything I wanted with her, whenever I wanted. The grumpiness from lack of sleep was now gone and when Karen returned from her shower, I gave her a much more cheerful greeting.

“Hey sis. Sorry about being grumpy with you before”.

“”That’s okay Brian. We have adjustments to make now that we share a room, so it’s no big deal”.

“I’m surprised you slept so well last night. I remember you telling me that you couldn’t get to sleep”.

“I remember telling you that, but I must have gone to sleep as soon as I said it, because I don’t remember a thing after that”.

“It must have been my hypnosis that let you sleep so well”.

“What are you talking about”?

“I offered to hypnotise you so you could get to sleep, and it obviously worked”.

“Sure Brian. In your dreams”.

“Okay, but I can show you if you don’t believe”.

“Show me how”?

“Sit down on your bed and I’ll show you”.

I got out the medal and went through the same process as last night and within a minute Karen awaited my instructions.

“You are now going to feel an uncontrollable sexual urge to perform oral sex, and you will have a voracious appetite for swallowing semen. There is now an erect cock near your mouth and you should follow your urges”.

I had dropped my underwear and was standing naked directly in front of her. I felt Karen’s hot breath as her mouth moved slowly towards my erect and throbbing cock, and then she encircled my cock head with her mouth and began sucking and licking. It was just as well that I had jerked off earlier, or I might have blown my load already, but I didn’t know how much more of this I could take. I felt her mouth release my cock and then I heard:

“Come in my mouth. Mmmmmmmmh. Give me that semen. I want to swallow it”.

Jesus. I blasted her mouth with a huge load, and I don’t know how she got it all down without dribbling some out of her mouth, but she sucked like a Hoover vacuum cleaner, and my balls were sucked dry. I had to pull my cock out of her mouth, because my balls were drained, but she was still sucking hard for more semen, and my cock head was getting tender.

“When you hear me count backwards from 3, you will wake up when I get to one, and you will not remember any of this. The last thing you will remember is coming into the bedroom after your shower”.

“3, 2, 1, wake up”.

When Karen woke up, she began licking her lips and moving her tongue around her teeth.

“I must have got soap in my mouth in the shower. I have a funny taste in my mouth”.

I damn near broke out in laughter, and realized that next time, I better get her to go to the bathroom and use mouthwash, before I wake her up.

“Are you sure that it’s soap? What does it taste like”?

“I’m not sure how to describe it”.

“Let me have a look. Maybe you cut your mouth or something”.

When she opened wide and I looked in her mouth, I could see traces of my cum stuck to her teeth and her tongue, and my cock started growing in my underwear.

“I don’t see any cuts or anything, so maybe you should just go use some mouth wash and that should help clear your mouth”.

“How come your underwear is bulging”?

“Sorry sis. It happens around beautiful and sexy women”.

“You mean me”?

“Yes. Don’t you remember having this conversation last night before you went to sleep”?

“No, but you better enlighten me”.

“Can we let it go until tonight? I have to get showered and dressed”.

“Sure; whatever”.

During the day, I managed to keep busy so I wasn’t constantly sporting an erection. It was virtually impossible to get my mind off of the hypnosis, and the possibilities. Jesus. I might even be able to fuck her pussy tonight. Oh shit. Another load emptied in my clean underwear. It’s a good thing mom and dad were busy and didn’t notice. When I went to my room to change underwear, Karen was emptying boxes, so I had to grab a pair and go to the bathroom to change.

At bedtime, I laid there trying to think of a way to convince Karen under hypnosis, to fuck with me. When she came to bed, she said that she was dead tired and should be asleep in no time. About a minute later, I asked if she was asleep and when she didn’t answer, I knew that I was out of luck.

I figured that I might as well jerk off, so I slipped off my underwear and began stroking my cock. I closed my eyes and envisioned Karen sucking my cock head and as I neared the moment of ejaculation, I heard her ask what I was doing. The sensation went away almost instantly, and when I looked over at Karen’s bed, she was up on one elbow looking at me.

“Were you masturbating”?

“Yes, you caught me. I thought you were asleep”.

“I was asleep but the slapping sounds woke me up. What got you so excited”?

“Thinking about a hot sexy girl in my room”.

“Back to that again, are we”.

“Maybe I should hypnotize you so you won’t remember what you heard and saw”.

“You are a riot Brian. Give it up, Hypnosis is a scam and doesn’t work”.

“So if you believe that, let me try it and make a fool out of myself”.

“Sure. Go for it”.

I did the same as before and as she sat on the side of her bed in a trance, I gave her some post hypnotic suggestions.

“First, you will have uncontrollable sexual urges towards your brother Brian, and you will never be able to satisfy those urges until you have fucked him with your pussy.

Second, you will crave semen and want to suck Brian’s cock dry every morning at precisely 7a.m.

Third, once you have satisfied the first two cravings and urges, you will remember nothing.

When I count backwards from 3, you will wake up when I reach one, and your urges will take over.

3, 2, 1, wake up”.

As I sat on my bed watching for Karen’s reaction to the hypnosis, I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Brian, have you ever had sex with a girl”?

“No, but I really want to”.

“Lie down Brian. I’m going to fuck your brains out with my pussy”.

My cock engorged and began seeping pre-cum in anticipation and I just lay on my back and waited for her beautiful pussy to fuck me. As she stripped naked and walked towards me, I reached out to touch her tits and pussy. Her pussy was on fire and I could smell a sexy and musky odour coming from between her legs. Even her nipples stood out erect on her mounds, and she had a crazed look on her face. Maybe I have unleashed more than I can handle. She was on me in a hurry and as I felt her straddle me, I grabbed both of her tits and thrust my hips upwards. The first touch of her hot and moist pussy on my cock head had her moaning and almost growling like an animal.

Karen sat down with all of her weight and impaled herself fully on my cock, and without missing a beat, she began pounding up and down. I felt the urge to cum and as soon as the first stream of cum blasted her pussy, she fucked me faster and harder and soon her pussy squeezed my cock and milked it for every drop of semen. She moaned and purred until I could no longer feel her pussy milking my cock. She then got up and headed back to her bed, but the trail she left behind startled me. How could I have been so stupid and selfish? Karen obviously was a virgin and I had just taken her virginity with no regard for her, and now there was a trail of blood from my bed to hers. I had only thought of my own lust and now I had to think of some way of dealing with this.

Karen was in her own bed and now sound asleep and I am looking at my bed which is covered in blood, not to mention my cock, which is sticky from semen and blood. All I could think of was trying to sleep, and maybe in the morning I could figure something out.

I was woken up at 7a.m. with Karen between my legs sucking furiously at my cock, which she had pulled out the opening in my underwear. She kept moaning that she wanted my semen to swallow, and although I should be enjoying this and already shooting into her mouth, it just wasn’t happening. It made matters worse that her mouth was now a mess from last night’s semen and blood, and she almost resembled a vampire thirsty for a blood fix. The enthusiasm she showed, combined with the sucking and licking, eventually caused me to blow into her mouth and that enabled her to swallow everything she could and then return to her bed.

The quandary was: What would I tell her when she woke up and saw her pussy and mouth covered in blood.
It was around 8:30 and I was finally waking up, when I looked over at Karen and saw her mouth still bloody and sticky. She opened her eyes, and after yawning got up and came to my bed.

“Brian, I have this overwhelming urge to fuck your cock with my pussy, so get ready to be mounted. I’m gonna ride you raw”.

“Hold on Karen. There’s something that I have to do”.

“What is it Brian? My breath? I can go brush my teeth, and then we can fuck”.

“Look Karen, you are all bloody from having your virginity taken, and then from you sucking my blood stained cock”.

“That’s good then. We can fuck”.

“Karen sit for a minute”.

I grabbed the medal and began putting her into a hypnotic trance. It was very difficult, because she was so crazed for my cock and kept trying to impale herself on it. Finally I managed to get her under and gave her instructions to forget my previous post hypnotic suggestions.

I gave her the following new suggestions:

First, when you wake up you will go take a shower, brush your teeth, and rinse your mouth with mouth wash.

Second, you will come back here and ask me if you can suck my cock and swallow my cum.

Third, after you swallow for me, you will never fuck me or suck my cock, unless I ask you to.

Fourth, you will have anal sex with me whenever I ask you to.

When I count backwards from 3, you will wake up when I get to one, and then follow my suggestions.
3, 2, 1, and then Karen got up and headed for the bathroom.

It appeared as if I had dodged a bullet, and I felt so relieved.

My mother then knocked at my door and asked if she could come in. What the hell could she want? I hope that she didn’t run into Karen as she went into the bathroom.

“Come in mom”.

“Brian, I just passed your sister in the hall and she had blood on her face, but wouldn’t tell me what happened. Did you two get into a nasty fight or something”?

“Before I explain to you what happened, can I show you something”?

“Of course Brian. What is it”?

“Will you just do as I ask and not make fun of me”?

“You are starting to concern me, but yes, if it will get me an explanation, I will do it”.

I was praying that I would be able to hypnotize my mother and get her to forget what she had seen in the hall. As I swung the medal slowly in front of her eyes, and then talked to her softly, I could see her eyes begin to close and a total blank stare replaced her previous look of curiosity. I gave her the following suggestion:

When I count backwards from 3, you will be wide awake when I reach one, and you will forget what you saw in the hall, and forget why you came into my room. You will also go back to your bedroom, and suck your husband’s cock enthusiastically and sensuously until he comes in your mouth, at which time, you will hungrily swallow every drop of his semen. You will tell him that you also want to impale yourself on his cock, and give him the ride of his life, as soon as his cock has recovered. All during the blowjob and ride, you will moan very loudly and when you have an orgasm, you will scream it out loud for the whole house to hear.

3, 2, 1 and then she awoke and walked out of my room. Karen returned from the shower a few minutes later, and was still naked. She approached me and asked if she could suck my cock and swallow my cum. When I said that she could suck me off, she moved between my legs and took my cock into her mouth.

While Karen’s lips and tongue licked and sucked at my cock head, I listened to see if I could hear anything coming from my parent’s bedroom. Nothing yet, but as soon as Karen’s head started bobbing up and down, I heard:

“Oh my god. What has got into you? What are you doin… oohh babe, that is amazing, oh yah suck it deep. Lick it babe. Fuck, if you keep sucking hard like that I’m gonna blow. Oh shit, I’m unloading babe. Suck it down your throat. Yes, swallow for me. Take it all down”.

Karen had sucked me just hard enough that I couldn’t hold off any longer, so I grabbed her ears and started face fucking her until I shot my cum into her mouth. As she swallowed, I could hear voices from my parent’s room.

“Oh baby, my cock is plenty hard enough. Ride that joystick until you cum”.

I could hear my mother moaning and growling and then about a minute later, she let out a loud scream “OH FUCK I’M CUMMING HARD. KEEP THAT COCK INSIDE ME. MY CUNT IS GOING INTO SPASMS. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. BLOW YOUR LOAD UP INTO MY CUNT”.

The silence in the other bedroom told me that they both must have cum and were now laying back for a rest. I couldn’t imagine what my father must have been thinking about mom, but I’m sure he was ecstatic.

“Brian, was that my imagination, or did you hear those things too, from our parent’s room”.

“I heard it too. They were really rocking”.

“How would you feel about being bum fucked?”

“What do you mean”?

“Sorry I meant to ask if you would let me have anal sex with you”.

“Sure Brian, I would love that”.

My cock was ready to go again, so I mounted Karen from behind and placed my cock head at her anal opening. It was dry and nothing was happening, so I spit on my fingers to moisten her hole. I also rubbed spit on my cock head, and then tried again to penetrate her bum. The head slid in, and it took me another couple of minutes before the rest of my shaft was totally buried up to my balls. As I began pumping in and out of her ass, I could sense that I would be cumming soon, because her bum hole was so tight.

“Get ready Karen, I’m gonna blow a big load of semen up your rectum”.

“I’m ready Brian, blow that big load into me”.

“Ooohhh shit, I’m cumming Karen”.

Just as I was preparing to withdraw my cock from her ass, so I could lie down to catch my breath, my bedroom door opened, and my father stood staring at us in shock.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING”?

“Dad, I can explain. Sit down and let me show you something with my medal”.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment