Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Purbhi Joshi Fucked

Im a maintanence boy on a famous tennis club.Purbhi Joshi.the

young actress is a member of that tennis club.She will be there at

the weekends.on a saturday night,she was about to leave after

practice.She asked me to bring a cup of coffee.At that time all

left except the me.I am a teenager.I had a crush on Purbhi Joshi like

everyone.oneday Purbhi Joshi beaten me with her slipper bcoz that i hit

on her accidentally.So i decided to take revenge on her.I brought a

cup of coffee and gave it to her.I closed the court's door without

her knowledge.While she was drinking I removed my dresses one by

one.Purbhi Joshi saw this and got shocked.She suddenly got up and tried

to leave that place.I caught her hand.she got terrified.She told

me"fucker!wat r u doing?leave my hand".I replied with a

smile"simple!to fuck u".She tried to run.But I caught her on her

hairs and pulled her down.I gave her a hard slap and continuously

slapping her.Poor Purbhi Joshi was fainted.she was semi-conscious.I

pulled her to the back of the toilet.That was a hidden place with

bushes.so no one could see anything.

I removed all of my dress except thr underwear.Purbhi Joshi was

pleading to leave her and asked sorry for that incident.But I

threatened her wheth a knife on my hand.She became quiet and simply

laid down.She was wearing a sleeveless Tshirt and a skirt.Slowly I

started laying on her.I kissed on her lips.Purbhi Joshi pleaded me

"no!ill give u money.Leave me"but he ignored that and kissed

violently on her lips.Then I started to crush her boobs from

outside.Purbhi Joshi tried to get up but I gave a hard slap that made

her to faint.I felt her magical boobs from outside.I then started

to press them.It gave me a lot of happiness.I asked Purbhi Joshi to kiss

me.Due to fear and knowing that she is helpless she started to kiss

me.I then started to press her silky thighs.I pressed that hard and

bite her fat thighs.Purbhi Joshi cried when I bite that,but I kept the

knife on her throat,so she kept quiet.

Then I removed her Tshirt.I got shocked because Purbhi Joshi was

not wearing a Bra.I got more tempted by directly seeing her

boobs.It was like two mountains.I surprised to see that even at

this small age she got bigger boobs.I placed my hand on her belly

and started to feel the softness of it.I was drawing on her

belly.Purbhi Joshi though protesting,her hormones inside her body

started to react.she started to cooperate with me by kissing me and

pushing my face on her boobs.I inserted my finger into her navel

and started to tingle.Purbhi Joshi gave a deep breath and her fucking

body went up and down.She understood that hereafter she cant

protest.her body betrayed her.I knew that She was in my control.I

removed her panties too.

I sucked her beautiful boobs.Purbhi Joshi started

moaning"mmmmm.ahhhhoooooo".I started biting it."Purbhi Joshi!supera

irukudi onnoda boobs.apdiye mango madiriye irukudi

pundamavale.epidri ipadi perusakkuna.daily yaravadu onna

kaayadipaanga pola?"Purbhi Joshi smiled and touched my cock.There was an

electric shock on my body.I removed my boxers.my cock was its in 90

degrees.she was also full nude.I sucked her boobs to my extent and

started to lick her pussy.I pushed my toungue into her hairless

pussy.Purbhi Joshi shouted"ahhhh!1ooooooo!mmmmammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa" I

explored her pussy with my tongue meanwhile i inserted my finger on

her navel and tingling it.Purbhi Joshi couldnot do anything.She pushed

my head on her pussy.i was doing both these things.May be it was

too much for her.She shouted"pleaseda ennoda thoppullendu kaiya

eduda.ennala mudiyala.I smiled and told her "punda!moodri "She kept

on moaning "thoppulla maatum vidadha!onna kenji kekaren!"I stopped

and asked to kneel down in front of me.

She knew what was next and very eager to do that.I

ordered"ennoda poola sappudi Purbhi Joshi!nalla sappanum okva?"I hold

her hairs and Purbhi Joshi began to suck my dick.Ahhh.I was in

heaven.The young beautiful Purbhi Joshi was sucking my cock.I held her

hairs tightly and began to mouth fuck her.She was sucking like a

professional.on one hand she was playing with my balls and on the

other hand she pressed my ass.A volcano was building inside

me.Purbhi Joshi started sucking vigorously.I shouted"Purbhi Joshi!epidri ipdi

sappara.sema super.innumm sappudi

mundaAHHHHHinnummmmmmmmmmmsapuddddddddddddddddddde eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eee sannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndhyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" .She licked

my cock like an icecream.She was spitting her saliva on my cock and

sucked it.Then she bit my dick that made me to moan loudly .Then

only I understood she is a professional cock sucker.In industry she

is famous for her boobs and blowjobs.How many

producers,directors,heroes she would've sucked.That Purbhi Joshi is

sucking mine.Definitely its a gold day.She gave me a good

blowjob.And i stopped.
I told her to lay down and to my surprise,herself opened her legs

wide.She told me"come on!fuck me with ur black cock.please i want

it inside my pussy."Me,with a cunning smile told her"U fucking

bitch.Til now i did these for U.But now Ill take my own

revenge.Hearing that She became terrified.I made her doggy

style.She understood what was coming and pleaded me to leave

her."Vaaya moodri thevidiyamunda!Inniku onnoda Kundiya

kilikaren.inime nee enkita eduvum panna mudiyadu!(Stop that fucking

prostite.Ill ripe ur ass apart now).I hold her strongly and with

some efforts i pushed my big cock into her asshole.She screamed

"ooooooooo opleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee.you are tearing me

apart.I beg u.Forgive me plssssssssssssssssss!"But im not in a mood

to forgive her moreover i penetrated into her ass.After some six or

seven strokes i pushed fully into her ass.I enjoyed it very

much.She was nearly dying.Purbhi Joshi started crying."AHHHHHHHHH

mudiyala daaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Vitrudaaaaaaaaa thevidiya payyaaaaa.ennoda

kundi kiliyududaaaaaa ammma

aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh hhmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh

mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhm!I fucked her with full force and revenge.With one

hand i held her hairs for support and with the other hand i

inserted two of my fingers into her hairless cunt.

She began to moan and breathing deeply.I was fucking her

ass with my cock and her pussy with my fingers.Purbhi Joshi was

crying,moaning at the same time due to pain and pleasure.I brutlly

fucked her ass.Suddenly I felt a strange feeling on my cock.Its

something hot.Soon i knew that the fucking slut Purbhi Joshi has

shitted.She cant control.so she peed.But i didnt stop.I continued

fucking her she was shitting.My cock was coated with Purbhi Joshi's

shit.some shit was falling out of her ass while i was fucking.She

moaned heavily and started shouting"mmmmmmmmm!comeon!push

deepermmmm.I inserted two more fingers into her pussy and pushed in

and out very hard.She let out a big moan and leaked out huge amount

of cum on my hand.i licked that and polished her cum onm Purbhi Joshi's

own face.I took my cock out of her butt.It was coated with her

blood and shit.Purbhi Joshi's face is full of her cum.I had some of her

shit on my hand.I brushed that on her own face.She was crying.Her

face is full of coated with sum and shit.Then ordered to suck my

cock which was covered with her shit.She denied.I pressed her nose

so she opened her mouth for breathing.I pushed my cock into

Purbhi Joshi's mouth.She

screamed"oooooooofffffffffffmmmmmmmmmummmmmmmmumuu mummmmmmm"I

fucked her mouth and took it out.Purbhi Joshi vomitted and laid there

cring.

I told her"Its not over Purbhi Joshi.I am not fully

done.Immediately i parted her legs apart and pushed my dick into

her pussy.She let out a scream.I started fucking the booby actress

Purbhi Joshi like an animal.""Ahhhjh Purbhi Joshi unnoda punda sema tighta

irukudi Epidri ivalo supera irukka?onga appane onna daily oppan

polairuke?m,mm vaaadi thevidiya munda..kundiyanalla

aatudeee.meanwhile i was pressing her boobs and fingerfucking her

navel.Purbhi Joshi could do nothing except moaning.I shouted

loudly"Sandhyyaaaaaaaaa!Kanji varududeeeeeeeee oatha thevidiya

mavaleeeee.She pleaded"no its my fertile time.u will make me

pregnant.Plsssssssssss daaaaaaaa kanjiya mattum ulla vitrada.leave

me enna vitudu vitudu".I told her "vidanum avlodhana idho

vidaren.Kanji varududddddeeeeeeeeee Purbhi Joshi!fucking bitch prostitue

Sandhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a Vangikkko take my cum!"I cummed loads of seeds into her

unprotected pundai.I can see a bulge in her belly.Purbhi Joshi was

crying but couldnt do anything..Definitely Purbhi Joshi will become

pregnant.Ithana naala Purbhi Joshiva paathu kaiadichutu dhan

irunden.inniku othuten.Finally I gave Purbhi Joshi a deep french kiss

and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment