Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Asin, the bitchy way

Asin, the bitch way......

I am employed by a livery service in Los Angeles. Our
service is often utilized by various celebrities because
of a well-deserved reputation for discretion and
excellent service. It's a job I enjoy greatly, not least
because of the opportunity to share the occasional sexual
fling with one of my famous passengers.

These flings are always at the instigation of my
passenger. I value the work too much to go making
unwelcome advances. Now don't get the wrong idea. It
doesn't happen with everyone that gets in my car. It
seems to be a matter of circumstances being just right. I
just don't bother writing about the typical drive 'em
here, drive 'em there, take 'em home assignments. I would
rather make known the tales of the tails I've known.

Some of the tales are pretty standard in terms of the
sexual activity. They just happen to involve people that
are well-known entertainers and such. On the other hand,
I have had a few adventures that went beyond what is
typically classified as "normal" sex; they would most
likely be classified as "kinky". The first time this
happened was with fashion model Asin Asin.

My assignment was to drive up to Ventura, about an hour
north of Los Angeles, to pick up Miss Asin and bring
her back to the city. I made good time on the drive up
and arrived about 20 minutes before I was expected. I
parked the limousine outside the address I was given and
went into the lobby.

It was a large office building with several floors and a
number of offices listed on the directory. I hadn't been
given any specific instructions beyond the address but I
noticed a photography studio listed for the third floor.
I figured that was good bet, especially considering it
was a Saturday afternoon and the other businesses were
likely closed. I took the elevator to the third floor and
when the doors opened, I found myself standing in front
of a reception desk manned by a young blonde wearing a
telephone headset.
 
She was speaking into the phone so I waited patiently
until she finished and explained why I was there. It
turned out I was at the correct location and the
receptionist indicated that I should have a seat while
she notified Miss Asin that I had arrived.

Several minutes later, she called to me and told me I
could go ahead to the dressing room, as the shoot was
finished and Miss Asin would probably need assistance
with her bags. I followed her instructions down a hallway
and knocked on a door that said "Dressing Room".

A voice loudly called for me to come in, so I opened the
door and walked inside. There were quite a few people
inside, some who appeared to be other models and some who
appeared to be aides and assistants of both sexes. Before
I had a chance to say anything, an older woman approached
and asked if she could help me. I explained who I was and
she indicated a tall black woman in the corner, seated at
a makeup table with her back to me.

I moved across the room and cleared my throat, then spoke
her name. She stood and turned to face me. She was
wearing a yellow knit mini-skirt and a matching yellow
tube top. The top was low on her chest and revealed her
tits almost to her nipples, which were poking out through
the material. I guess I was staring noticeably, because
she put her finger under my chin, tilted my head up so I
was looking at her face and said "I'm up here."

I was pretty embarrassed to have been caught ogling her
and I felt my cheeks flush. She laughed at my reddened
face and gave me a little pat on the head. I dropped my
eyes completely to the floor, noticing in the process
that she was barefoot.

"Aw, don't be that way. Men just can't help themselves.
What's your name, handsome?" she inquired.

I introduced myself and explained that I was her
chauffeur for her ride back to Los Angeles. She nodded
and indicated several nearby pieces of luggage, asking if
I could carry them for her. I grabbed the bags and turned
to lead her out. As I passed by her, I gave a gasp and a
little jump as she pinched my ass, hard.
 
"Yeah, I like that!" she murmured, then called out to the
other folks in the dressing room. "Good-bye all! Me and
my boy toy gotta hit the road."

I felt myself blushing again and found myself wondering
if she was going to be like this the entire ride. I
wasn't used to such flirtatious behavior and found it
kind of intimidating. The typical passenger was much more
low-key.

We rode the elevator down to the lobby and I led the way
to the car. I opened the trunk and as I was stowing the
bags, her hand snaked down between my legs to fondle my
balls. I gave a start and banged my head on the trunk
lid, causing her to laugh.

I was a little upset at this but kept my cool, knowing it
was only a short ride back to L.A. When I closed the
trunk and turned towards the sidewalk, Miss Asin was
standing on the edge of the curb. The additional height
of the curb put her tits right at my eye level and I
couldn't help taking another look. After all, they were
barely covered and the sight of her hard nipples pressing
against the fabric was riveting.

I abruptly realized I was staring and looked away,
blushing for the third time. I was silently cursing
myself. I am normally pretty blas‚ around beautiful
women, having become slightly inured to their presence
during my years of driving. This one, however, was
brazenly sexual and enjoying my discomfort. Then she made
it even worse for me.

"Well, I better do this or you'll drive us off the road
thinking about my tits." As she said this, she pulled the
front of her tube top down so her tits flopped free of
the material. She cupped them in her hands and told me to
go ahead and look.

In spite of myself, I did look, briefly, then turned my
head and reached for her car door. I was completely
rattled by now and desperate to get on the road. She let
go of her boobs but made no move to cover them, instead
strolling casually over to the open door and sliding into
the back seat. I closed the door as soon as I could,
amazed at the whole episode.

I stood outside the car for a minute, taking a few deep
breaths and trying to focus. I was telling myself to be a
professional; just finish the assignment and let it go. I
was sweating and uncomfortably aware that her antics had
given me the beginnings on an erection. I unconsciously
moved my hand to make my cock sit a little more
comfortably and her door popped open.

Asin was grinning widely at me and I noticed she had
still not put her tits back into the top. She called to
me rather loudly to stop playing with myself and get back
to business. I was totally chagrined and felt like a
sixth grade kid as I opened the driver's door and
gratefully slid into my seat.

I headed out to the freeway, glad to finally be off and
driving. In a few minutes, we were back on the 405,
heading south to Los Angeles. I found my mind wandering
over the events of the last few minutes and had to brake
hard to avoid a car merging onto the freeway ahead of me.

Almost immediately, the intercom connecting the driver to
the passenger compartment buzzed and I heard Miss
Asin's voice mocking me.
 
"Keep your mind on the road, Henry, not on my tits. We
want to get here alive, don't we?"

I cursed to myself and despite everything, I found myself
wondering if she had even put her tits back into her tube
top. I unconsciously slowed down to about 50 miles an
hour and came out of my reverie when the car behind me
blew its horn.

Again the intercom buzzed and Asin fired off another
shot. "I think you ought to speed up, Henry. We do want
to get there today. Don't make me give you a spanking!"

I quickly brought the car back up to speed, and flipped
on the air conditioning to combat the sweat pouring down
my face. Damn, this assignment was turning into a
nightmare. All I wanted was to finish the job and find
the nearest bar.

Traffic was normal for a Saturday afternoon and we were
making fairly good time. My passenger was quiet for
fifteen minutes or so and I started to think she had
tired of toying with me. Not hardly!

The intercom crackled once more. I was beginning to hate
the damn thing and found myself gritting my teeth as I
waited for her to speak.

"So, Henry, what other services you provide besides
driving?"

I didn't say anything, afraid that whatever I said would
simply provide more ammunition for her to continue
teasing me. However, she wasn't willing to let things
rest.

"Henry, are you mad at me? I'm just playing with you,
sweetheart. Tell me you're not angry."

"No, I'm not mad, Miss Asin."

"Ooh, 'Miss Asin'. I like the way you say that. I
like any man that knows the ladies are in charge. Long as
a man does what I tell him, I won't hurt him much."

My mind was spinning now. I couldn't figure out what she
was trying to do. Was she just trying to see how far she
could push things or was she leading up to a proposal?
Nothing in my past experience had prepared me for this
and I was bewildered as to what to do or say. I finally
decided that I should just be patient and remind myself
that it was just a job.

I continued to make good time, probably because I was
exceeding the speed limit in my desire to finish my
assignment. Traffic had thinned out and I was able to set
the cruise control and relax a little bit.

We were about five minutes from her hotel now and I began
to breathe a little easier. She hadn't spoken in almost
20 minutes when the freaking intercom buzzed again. Her
voice was pitched a little different now and she seemed
serious when she spoke.

"So how's the action in this town, Henry?"

I named a few of the clubs that where currently popular
among the jet set and gave a brief rundown of each one. I
also identified a few restaurants, unsure what her
intentions were.

She sighed and spoke in a voice of pity, "Poor Henry. He
doesn't understand the difference between action and
dinner. Honey, you ever hear of sex? You know, the
horizontal mambo, doin' the nasty, getting' it on? I
think Asin got to do right by you. You don't get out
much."

I sighed to myself, partly in frustration but mostly in
relief that the assignment nearly complete. I was pulling
up in front of the hotel now and the longest ride of my
life was almost over. I pulled to the curb and noticed
the bellhop was busy unloading a car ahead of me. Not
wanting prolong things any longer than necessary, I
hopped out and practically ran around the car to open her
door.

She was sitting in the middle of the wide rear seat, and
I was glad to see she had covered herself up again. She
grinned at me and winked as her hands slid under her
miniskirt. To my utter astonishment, she lifted her hips
off the seat and slid a pair of panties down her legs.
One foot came out of the panties and she extended the
other leg towards me, pressing the sole of her foot
against my crotch and letting the underwear dangle from
her toes.

"Here's your tip, Henry. Take them with my compliments."

My jaw was gaped open and I numbly reached forward and
took the silky fabric in my hand. I stood there,
dumbfounded, as she slid towards the door. She very
deliberately brushed her tits against me as she stood up
and I felt my dick swelling in my pants. She gave my cock
a quick squeeze and told me to come up to her room in
half an hour if I wanted a bigger reward.

She called to the bellhop to come get her bags and turned
back to me. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered
to me in a sexy voice.

"If you do come up, Henry, I'll show you what I mean by
action. Only two rules: you do whatever I tell you to and
you wear those panties when you knock on my door. Room
617, half an hour."
 
Then she turned and walked away without a backward
glance. My eyes were glued to her long legs and swaying
ass, now covered only by her tight yellow mini skirt. I
stood there like an idiot until the bellhop broke the
trance, asking me to open the trunk. I realized I was
still holding her underwear in my hand and quickly shoved
them in my pocket before letting him in to get Miss
Asin's luggage.

I climbed back behind the wheel and sat there, stunned
beyond belief. Had she really just invited me up to her
room? Granted, I had seen my job bring some action my way
in the past, but not like this. I thought about pinching
myself to see if I was dreaming and only reminded myself
that she had given my ass a solid pinch within a minute
of meeting me. I reached into my pocket and sure enough,
a tiny pair of lace panties were now in my possession.

The bellboy had long since finished unloading the trunk
and must have been annoyed that I was blocking the
driveway. I jumped in surprise when he knocked on my
window and I hastily balled the panties up in my hand. I
started the car and pulled out of the hotel,
automatically heading towards the dispatch office.

Something made me pull over to the curb. The entire
sequence of events since my arrival in Ventura ran
through my head. I thought of how she had flashed her
tits, and her comment that if a man did what she wanted,
she wouldn't hurt him much. I began to get an erection
and then the memory of her peeling off her panties and
extending her leg came into my head. I could almost feel
her tits brushing against me and her hand squeezing my
cock. I realized that I was sweating again and that my
cock was fully erect.

I was still puzzled by the whole thing and scared to
return to her hotel. I was equally afraid of missing the
chance to see what would happen in her room. I had been
with my share of women before but I had never felt so
overwhelmed by any of them. The whole episode had been
kind of humiliating but her blatant sexuality had kept me
strangely excited. For several moments, fear wrestled
with arousal and curiosity, and in the end, arousal and
curiosity carried the day.

I headed back to the hotel, very aware that almost 20
minutes had passed since she had extended her offer, or
challenge or ultimatum, whatever the hell it was. I
parked in the garage under the hotel and, feeling like a
fool, removed my own boxer shorts and put on the
underwear Miss Asin had given me.

They were thong type panties, made from satin or silk or
something. I had no trouble drawing them up to my waist,
but the tiny triangle in front didn't have much room for
my hard-on. The head of my dick poked out of the side and
what the fabric concealed was tightly confined. The
elastic band running between my ass cheeks felt pretty
weird and I couldn't believe I was sitting in a hotel
parking garage putting on women's underwear.

I realized I had to get a move on and hurriedly pulled my
pants back up, then tied my shoes, which I had removed to
get the pants off. I was sweating again, and used my
handkerchief to wipe off my neck and face. Then I walked
quickly to the elevator.

As I waited for a car to arrive, I realized that my
crotch was bulging with my erection and the silky fabric
rubbing against the head was keeping me stimulated. I
tried to think about something other than sex, but of
course that was impossible. I was hoping no one would
board the elevator, as my arousal would be obvious.

Naturally, two attractive women in the late twenties
boarded at the lobby level. They exited at the third
floor and I heard them giggle at some comment one of them
made. Although I had no way of knowing if I was the
subject of their laughter, I was humiliated at the whole
thing and was grateful to reach the sixth floor.

I half ran to the door of room 617 and took a few deep
breaths, trying to settle myself down. I thought briefly
of running back to the elevator and getting the hell out.
Was I nuts? Granted, Miss Asin was absolutely
beautiful but did I really want to subject myself to her
whims? My mind was still filled with doubt and my mind
seemed separated from my body as I watched my hand reach
out and knock on her door, timidly at first then with a
solid thump.

Nothing happened for a full minute and I was almost
happy, thinking she had changed her mind. Then the
feeling of my cock wedged into the tight panties I was
wearing reminded me that I was sexually primed and I
reconsidered. I reached out to knock again but before my
hand connected, the door swung open.

I inhaled sharply at the vision before me. She had
obviously showered during the previous half hour, as her
hair was still damp. She was wearing a sheer white robe
that barely reached past her crotch. She had white mules
on her feet, with a three-inch heel and little puffs of
white on the single straps that ran across her feet. The
added height of the slippers made her about an inch
taller than myself and she seemed to tower above me as
she stepped up close to me.

She ran her hand down my cheek and smiled as she spoke,
"Well, well, little Henry is braver than I thought. Are
you wearing my panties, honey?"

I nodded my head twice, entranced by the sight of her.
The double thickness of the robe where it was folded
across her front didn't conceal much, it was obvious she
was nude beneath the thin fabric and I could see the
shadow of her nipples. She crossed her arms across her
chest and I heard in her voice the same mocking tone she
had used earlier.
 
"Cat got your tongue, Henry? A gentleman doesn't nod his
head, he answers politely and respectfully. I ask you
again, are you wearing my panties?"

"Yes, Miss Asin. I did as you asked."

"I didn't ask, Henry. I told you. Just as I will tell you
what to do the entire time you are in my room. Are you
going to be a good little toy? Believe me, I'd enjoy
giving that tight little ass of yours a good spanking.

To be honest, her words scared me. I had never had any
S/M experiences but I knew that to plenty of people, it
was a big part of their sex lives. I also knew she meant
what she said. She was calling the shots and if I entered
that room, it would be under her terms. My throat went
dry at the thought but I was too far lost in her sexual
web. I licked my lips nervously and told her I was ready
to what she told me.

"Yes, Miss Asin. I'll be a good little toy. You're
the boss here."

"Let's see how well you can listen. Kneel on all fours."

Because of her position in the doorway, I was entirely in
the hallway as I did as she ordered. I was embarrassed to
be kneeling outside her room like a dog begging to be let
in, but I was committed now to seeing where this would
take me.

Her feet were directly under my nose and I heard her tell
me to kiss her toes. I obediently dropped my head and
pressed my lips against the toes of each foot. Apparently
I had passed first test, for she stood to the side and
told me to crawl into the middle of the room and stay on
all fours.

I did as she said, my face burning with shame and my cock
pulsing with delight. I heard her footsteps and her feet
and lower legs passed through my field of vision as she
settled onto a sofa in front of me. I couldn't resist the
urge to look towards her pussy but she wasn't going to
allow me any cheap thrills.

"Eyes on the ground, Henry. You look at me when I tell
you to, not before. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Asin. I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Good. Now then, lets get a look at you in those panties.
Stay on the floor as you undress."

It was difficult to remove my uniform in such a manner
but in a few minutes, I was kneeling on all fours once
again, this time wearing only a tiny pair of ladies
underwear. I could feel my cock poking from the side of
the front panel as I waited for her next command.

Two full minutes passed before she spoke again. She told
me to crawl forward and sit back so that my ass was
resting on my lower legs. I did as she told me, and then
spread my legs apart when she ordered. She noticed my
dick wasn't fully covered by the panties and ordered me
to stand up. When I did so, she adjusted them so my cock
head was trapped in the front of the underwear. This left
a gap at the top where my cock bent within the
confinement and she seems pleased with the obscene
picture this created.


She motioned for me to return to the floor and I sat back
on my legs with my knees apart. She murmured an approval
of my obedience, the slipped one foot from its slipper
and extended it to my lips. I needed no orders to realize
what she wanted and I took it gently in my hands. I
planted soft kisses along the tip of each toe, then ran
my tongue up the top of her foot to her ankles. I licked
the top of her foot until my tongue had explored every
inch, then began licking the bottom of her foot as well.

I had never done more than kiss a few toes in the past,
but a pretty foot on a shapely leg had always presented a
sexy sight to me. Now, under the orders of a woman I had
first met just hours before, I found that I was eager to
explore this particular fetish. I ran my tongue along the
sole of her foot for a few minutes, then moved my lips
back to her toes. I started with the big toe and sucked
each one into my mouth in turn, letting my tongue run
over them as I did so. When I finished with the little
toe, I worked my way back to her big toe and kissed the
top of her foot again.

If she was pleased with my efforts, she gave no sign
whatsoever. She simply lowered that foot to my crotch and
moved the second foot to my lips. As I repeated the
treatment on her second foot, the first one idly rubbed
my cock and balls. Occasionally her long toes would
squeeze me through the fabric. While at other times she
simply rubbed it back and forth across my swollen
erection. When I finished with her second foot, she let
it drop to join the other in my lap and she spoke for the
first time in almost fifteen minutes.

"Don't I get a thank you for allowing you that pleasure?"
she asked imperiously.

I was profuse in my thanks, aware of how I must look and
sound, kneeling at a woman's feet, clad only in a pair of
her panties, telling her how glad I was that she had
allowed me to suck her toes. I found the picture
humiliating but truth to tell, the whole thing had gotten
me even more excited.
 
I wondered to myself just what was happening to me.
Within a few hours this woman had turned me into her foot
licking love slave and I was glad to be there. I was
confused at my response to her manner and at the same
time, eager to obey her next command. She didn't make me
wait long.

"Bring me your necktie, Henry," she demanded quietly.

Without even thinking about it, I stood and carried it
over to her, wondering what she had in mind. When I stood
in front of her, I knew instantly that she was
displeased.

"Henry, did I tell you it was okay to stand up?" she
snapped at me.

Humbly, I replied that she hadn't, that I had acted
without thinking at that I was sorry. I dropped back down
to the sitting position I had been in earlier and
apologized for standing. She knelt down behind me and
told me to cross my wrists behind my back. I did so and
she began to tie my wrists together, using the necktie I
had just handed her. I panicked at the thought of being
restrained but kept my worries to myself. I had just
upset her and I was afraid another error on my part would
end the entire affair.

Once she had my hands tied securely, she sat back down in
the middle of the sofa. I kept my eyes down but I could
feel her gaze burning into me. When she spoke, her voice
carried an icy tone and I shivered involuntarily.

"You have displeased me, Henry. If you want to stay here
in my room, you'll need to be punished. Come lay down
across my lap."

With my hands tied together behind my back, it was
difficult to get myself moving. I lurched to my knees,
stumbling against her legs in the process. She pushed me
away and I fell over on my back. She tapped her foot
impatiently while I rolled over on my belly and struggled
back to my knees. After a few minutes, I managed to get
myself in position across her knees, my body stretched
lengthwise along the sofa.

My cock was bent painfully against her leg and I wiggled
to try and find some relief. She raised her hand and
brought it sharply down on my ass. I cried out, more in
surprise than pain, and she hit me again, harder this
time. This blow did hurt and I felt a glow begin to
spread across my ass.

"Stay still and this will be over quickly. Fight me and
I'll spank you until you cry," she said through clenched
teeth.

I stopped moving and prayed for control. She continued
spanking my ass, moving her hand around to reach every
square inch. Some blows were almost gentle taps, while
others were hard enough that I was barely able to stay
still. After about fifteens slaps to each cheek, she
stopped hitting me and began to rub the burning cheeks of
my ass. I hadn't been punished like this in over 15 years
and the combination of my stinging ass and the
humiliation of it all very nearly did bring me to tears.

As she rubbed my flesh in a tender fashion, she asked me
if I had learned my lesson. I assured her that in the
future, I would stay on the floor unless she told me to
do otherwise. She suggested I thank her for the
discipline and I did so, not really meaning it but afraid
she would start again if I didn't. Satisfied with my
apparent regret, she removed me from her lap by simply
pushing me onto the floor. I hadn't been expecting this
and I fell heavily downward. I spun slightly as I landed,
which brought my ass underneath. My already sore butt
slammed into the floor forcefully and I grunted in pain.

She told me to get back in the sitting position and I
struggled to do so. I managed to position myself as she
ordered and she stood on front of me, only inches away.
She undid the belt holding her robe closed and let the
garment slip from her shoulders. Her ebony skin gleamed
before my eyes and my cock, which had lost some of its
enthusiasm during my spanking, was instantly erect again.

My head was directly opposite her pussy and I could see
that she kept her cunt lips free of pubic hair. In fact,
the only hair visible was a small tuft just above her
clit. I could smell her arousal and her labia glistened
with moisture. She told me to kiss her pussy and I
awkwardly twisted my head to plant a kiss on her outer
lips.

She sat down with her ass on the edge of the sofa and
leaned back, spreading her legs as she did so. As she
moved her legs apart, her cunt opened before me like a
flower and the pink interior was exposed. She told me to
eat her and I moved forward until my mouth was at her
crotch.

Leaning in close, I pressed my lips against her pussy and
let them slide along the slippery wetness until I reached
her clit. My tongue poked from between my lips and
circled her clit, eliciting a groan from Miss Asin.
Encouraged, I sucked the hard nub into my mouth and held
it there, sucking lightly as my tongue flicked back and
forth. I felt her hands grip the back of my head and she
pulled my face directly into her crotch.

"Lick that wet cunt, Henry! Be my good little cunt
lapper. Make Asin happy!" she ordered me.

Obligingly I continued to suck on her clit. My shoulders
ached from the strain of my bound arms but I kept my
attention focused on licking and sucking her pussy. Her
hips began to buck towards my mouth and let my tongue
wander from her clit down to her sloppy wet hole. I
probed as deeply as I could and sucked her juices into my
mouth. She moaned again and I felt her legs cross behind
my head, forcing my face even deeper into her crotch.

After ten or so minutes of exploring her cunt with my
tongue, I felt her hands in my hair as she used her grip
to maneuver my mouth back to the top of her pussy. Having
no doubt about what she wanted, I again sucked the
engorged flesh into my mouth and ran my tongue back and
forth as fast as I could, maintaining constant contact
with her clit.
 
She began to moan with pleasure and give me vocal
encouragement as her orgasm approached.

"Yeah, baby, oh yeah. Right there, baby. Suck it, baby.
Suck it! Eat that pussy, Henry. Be my good little cunt
lapper. Make Asin happy. Do it, do it. Make Asin come!"

I had been trapped between her legs for about twenty
minutes by this time and my jaw began to ache. I wanted
to stop for a second but fear of her reaction brought a
second wind to my efforts and I attacked her cunt with
renewed enthusiasm.

Her pussy continued to flow with an unbelievable amount
of moisture. My face and cheeks were covered with her
juice and I even felt some running down my neck. Her hips
were completely off the cushions of the sofa now, her
legs crossed behind my head and her shoulders against the
back of the couch the only points at which she was
supported. This forced my face deeper into her crotch and
meant that my shoulders were supporting the majority of
her weight.

In the back of my mind, I was worried about her legs
snapping my neck as they squeezed my head between them.
Her rising excitement was controlling her actions now and
she was screaming at me to make her come. I frantically
licked and sucked on her clit and suddenly her hips
relaxed, dropping her ass back to the sofa. Naturally my
head, being trapped tightly between her thighs, was
pulled down along with her.

Her moans increased and she began to shake and wiggle as
she came. Her cunt was now like a faucet of sticky juice
and her hands gripped my hair as her hips thrust up in
the air. She shook with orgasm for several minutes before
her thighs relaxed and I could pull my head free to gasp
air into my starving lungs.

We were both panting heavily, her in passion and me in
exertion. We stayed as we were for a few minutes, her
sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, me between
those legs with pussy juice smeared all around my cheeks.
My breath returned fairly quickly and I was trying to
regain enough balance to sit back on my legs when she
smiled down at me.

"Don't be thinking about leaving, honey! Asin wants
another one!"

Without any ceremony or thought for me, she yanked my
head forward until my face was once again mashed into her
cunt. My aching jaws parted automatically and I began to
lick up and down her slimy slit, teasing the fleshly lips
of her cunt as I sucked up the dew glistening on them.
Her hands held my head firmly in place and she began to
direct my actions using a combination of words and hair
pulling to make her wishes known.

"Come on, cunt lapper. Lick that pussy clean. Right
there, baby, right there. Lick me right there! Suck those
pussy lips, baby, suck all of me! Do Asin good, baby! Do
me right, do me good and do me now!"

My neck was beginning to feel the strain of being forced
into her crotch and my knees were aching from kneeling on
the floor the last half hour. These feelings were
nothing, however, compared to the ache in my cock and
balls. Confined as they were by the skimpy material of
Miss Asin's panties, and extremely aroused by the
events of the day, a steady straining for freedom was
rapidly becoming painful. I badly needed to relieve the
pressure in some way. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't
move far enough forward to rub my crotch against the
front of the sofa. I resigned myself to suffer blue balls
until my own relief was granted.

Her directions were now focused on keeping her clit
stimulated and I forced myself to double my efforts.
Luckily for me, she was as horny as I was and her orgasm
required less work than previously. She began to thrash
back and forth on the cushions, careful to keep me
centered on her clit. I licked and sucked as though my
life depended on it and soon enough she began to twitch
and the flow of juice from her cunt began once more.

She found her voice again and began to coo happily to
herself as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, yeah, that's good. That's real good. Asin loves a
good cunt licking. Make Asin happy, baby! Eat that
pussy! Eat it good. Yeah, that's right, that's it! I'm
gonna cum now, baby! I'm gonna cum all over your face.
Fuck me with that tongue, baby! Fuck me with that tongue,
you cunt lapper! Oh yeah, that's it, baby! I'm cumming
now, baby, right now! Don't stop baby, keep me cumming,
keep me cumming!"

She was gasping and moaning once again as she reached her
peak and kept up my clit licking until she pushed me away
from her crotch. With aching neck and jaws, I settled
back as best I could, desperately hoping for some relief
of my own. I had forgotten, however, that I was at the
mercy of a woman far more concerned with her own pleasure
than mine.
 
She pushed me roughly backwards until I fell onto my
back, my bound hands trapped underneath me. She yanked
the front of the panties down past my balls and my
pulsing cock sprung free, slapping back against my belly
and leaving a smear of my pre-cum on my lower abdomen.
She climbed right on top of me and impaled herself fully
on my dick. The entire length slid smoothly inside her
and for a brief second, I thought I was going to cum
right then and there.

Her pussy was hot and tight and wetter than I could
believe. The velvet softness that gripped my hard-on
quickly distracted me from the pain caused by my trapped
arms and I began to buck upwards against her crotch.

My attempts to control the activity, however, were not in
line with Miss Cam-bell's own plans. She pinched my right
nipple firmly between her fingers and twisted viciously.
I involuntarily yelped in pain and tried to throw her off
me. In my position, I had no leverage, however, and so I
settled back down. She released the nipple and leaned
down to suck it into her mouth. The tender treatment did
relieve some of the pain but I was still upset and
confused at her actions.

Before I could question her about it, she answered my
question all on her own. "I told you in my room you do
what I say. Lay still and let me get my fucking!"

With that she resumed her slow movements up and down my
shaft, rising up until my cock almost slipped free before
plunging back down to drive my cock into her. I resigned
myself to letting her set the pace and relaxed as best I
could under the circumstances.

She continued to hump my dick for about ten minutes,
never moving fast enough to allow me to reach my own
orgasm. Occasionally she would lean over and order me to
suck her tits and nipples, then letting them brush across
my face before resuming her slow grind atop my cock.

The anticipation was killing me and moaned a few times in
frustration. The only response from my rider was a grin
and a set of tits in the face.

"What's the matter, baby! Ain't Asin showing you a good
time? I'm damn sure enjoying myself!"

She happily resumed her ride after these words and it was
fully another five minutes before I noticed she had
broken out in a light sheen of sweat. Her eyes were
closed and she was muttering to herself as she blew her
breath out in short pants. I couldn't make any words out
but it was obvious she getting very close to cumming
again.

She began to move much more quickly, bouncing vigorously
up and down. Her hand founds its way between her legs and
she began to manipulate her clit in rhythm with her
bouncing. The speed of her motions increased my own
stimulation and I felt my balls tighten as I got closer
to cumming.

Suddenly it was upon me. I gave a loud cry and, despite
my earlier warning, bucked up against Miss Asin. My
cock throbbed as my cum began to spurt from me and fill
her cunt. She made no attempt to stop me or admonish me
and I was glad that she wasn't going to wig out over the
matter.

In fact, she wasn't paying too much attention to me at
all. She was focused on the fingers that flew across her
clit. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.
One of the worlds top supermodels, riding up and down on
my squirting cock as she masturbated without any sense of
shame. She shuddered a few times while I was watching,
then suddenly she stopped her movements and moaned
loudly.

I could only assume she had cum again, as she paid me no
attention at all. She kept her eyes closed and let her
hands wander all over herself, caressing and rubbing her
chest and shoulders. Abruptly her eyes flew open and she
fixed me with a wicked grin. She lifted herself from my
slackening erection and in one swift motion planted her
knees on either side of my head, placing her cunt in
perfect position for some more oral attention. I was in
no position to argue, and in spite of the gross-out
factor created by a cunt full of cum suddenly plopping
itself down on my face, I began to eat her pussy once
more.
 
I had to swallow as I licked, thereby averting the danger
of drowning in a pool of our combined juices. I had
tasted my cum before, but never had a been literally
forced to swallow it. I was too tired and sore to argue,
and in any case I didn't think my objections would count
for very much. All things considered, it seemed to me I
was best off licking her pussy clean.

With my mental reservations set aside, I went after her
like a man possessed. I forced my tongue into every
crevice and corner or her twat, sucking down whatever
moisture I encountered. Her cunt lips, her clit and her
pussy hole itself all felt the presence of my probing
tongue.

Miss Asin squealed happily at my devoted
explorations. She ground her crotch down against my face,
stimulating her clit and squeezing more moisture from her
insides. Once more she began to moan and suddenly she
shouted at me to "..suck her fucking clit and don't
stop."

As ordered, I took her clit in my mouth and went to work.
I let my teeth capture the swelled bud and nipped gently
before sucking it into my mouth, where I could manipulate
it with my tongue. Her pussy was a steady flow of her
juice now and I was amazed at the quantity. It coated my
face, cheeks and neck and still poured forth from her.
Finally she gave a half scream and began moving herself
around on my face, grinding away as she came. Within a
few minutes, it was over and she slumped down onto the
floor beside.

As I waited for her to recover, I became aware of how
much my arms hurt from being tied behind my back. I began
to wriggle around, hoping to get onto my stomach or at
least my side. Just as I was about to give up, Miss
Asin sat up and helped me to a sitting position. She
quickly untied my wrists and rubbed my aching limbs as
the blood began to flow back into them.

At the same time, I began to take stock of myself. I
ached in a hundred different places and I was almost
entirely covered from crotch to forehead by pussy juice
diluted with male cum. I had a tiny pair of women's
panties around my upper thighs and severe cottonmouth. A
top super model had seduced me into being her love slave
and I had loved it. Yes, I reflected, this is definitely
one to write down "for the record".

END
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment